Sunday, November 16, 2008

School Holiday = Wedding Day

Year end school holiday is here again.. This time every year there's so many bride & groom decided to have their wedding.. Despite religion or race.. Malay especially..

My parents already got a lots of invitation to their friends and family member wedding ceremony.. Last weekend we when for our 1st wedding reception. This is an invitation from my mum close relative.


My Abah & Mak in yellow (amboii..)

Me & my hubby

My grandpa & grandma also here..

Nasi Baryani, Rojak & dessert After the wedding reception about 2 pm we are heading to my aunt house (my dad side) for an engagement proposal or ‘bertunang’ ceremony of my cousin.


My Abah as the middle man for the groom with Pak Haji the middle man of the bride.

My cousin engagement ceremony has smoothly complete..

Selamat bertunang Sham & Selamat Pengantin Baru Yusni

No comments: