Friday, November 14, 2008

Flex Senai Sweet Memory Nite

14th Nov 08 ~ Flex Senai Sweet Memory Nite Party. It's an official closing ceremony & memorial nite for Flex Senai. Tonite event attended by Flex Senai top management from the earlies of its operation until current and also selected Flex Senai staff (it’s a small party lor..) Dress code - Black & White

Party start at 7pm.. There's karaoke seassion.. Picture slides of moments in Flex Senai by all dept.. Sharing most memorable time in Flex Senai speech session by the VIP's and of course Makan session..

This is what I'm having..

My SQE team are joining this party as well.. Since we got so many photographer to take our picture.. We are happy to pose to perfect!

Zakiah, Teh, Me, Mell (the peace girl), JP & kak Saadiah

SS Lim, Teh, Me, Mell & my big boss Mr. Chua


For those who don't know what is this place got to do with me.. Well, this is the place that I've been working for almost 4 year.. This place is the reason I came back to my home town after spending 3 year working in KL.. and this is the place I meet my hubby...


Flex Senai meant so much to me.. All the memories its bring to me.. All my good friends that i meet along the way.. It's sad to see something you experience the good time & the bad times with.. see everyday.. finally have to go.. (huaaaa...)


Bye.. bye Flex Senai.. I'll sure misssed you..

No comments: