Saturday, November 8, 2008

James Bond & SQE Nite Out!

It's finally Friday (7/11/08). Time to relax & site back.. rite? Tonite is SQE team nite out. It's been few month we didn’t have activity like this.. I think, this is the first after we moved to PTP (Port Tg. Pelepas). Tonite the main agenda is.. Watch movie - Quantum Of Solace, James Bond.

The whole week I've been planning for tonight. Of course.. I’m the organizer.. After some discussion with the team, the attendees are confirmed. It's Teh, Karen (Teh's GF), Lim, Rajah, Kak Zack, Mel, Mel's fiancé, Me, My hubby & Chin. Me, my hubby & 2 of his fren reached Tebrau City about 8 pm. Teh, Karen, Mel & Zack already reached there earlier (they when direct from PTP). So they 'lepak' at Baskin Robin while waiting for others.

After collected our ticket, we when looking for makan place.. Actually we didn’t decide yet where to have our dinner. Ermm.. there’s so many dining place here.. Kenny Roges, KFC, Jonnies, Chicken Rice Shop, Secret Recipe and.. Ah ha! Black Canyon! Never try this restaurant before..
The menu book.. Quite big lor..
Our drinks..
Which one is mine? Its called Mocha Glacia (If I’m not mistaken) Nice mocha with coffee ice cream in top. 100% recommended!
My food. Doesn’t look like a dinner meal rite? This is b’coz me & hubby already have our dinner earlier.. So only a plate of Chicken Sandwich will do.. We share it some more (so sweet…ahhh..)
Time for movie. This is the time we are waiting for 9.30pm, Tebrau City TGV cinema 1. Pop corn & soft drink (drink again?) is on Rajah.. Thank you rajah.. Malay people say.. “Terima kasih daun keladi.. lain kali boleh belanja lagi..”
My comment on the movie? Great! Daniel Craig did it very charming & smooth, even though in critical situation. There’s scene from the road to the water and air! James Bond got all covered up.. But the Bond girl not as what I expected her to be.. Bond normally will have gorgeous+tough+clever+plenty of XXX scene with her. But this time only gorgeous+tough+clever+not having any XXX with her.. (hahaha very bad..) Overall, its quiet ok lah..

After movie the team decided to have drink, drink at near by mamak (I think so). Unfortunately, I cannot join them.. coz my hubby got to work tomorrow.

So happy me & team can actually share our casual time together outside our work place. Next, they planning to have BBQ somewhere at Desaru. Who will be their organizer? Me lah.. they nominated the only candidate.. hahaha.. bully me ah you guys? As usual, I’ll try my best ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Year end will be good timing for next round SQE activity. Just worry on the monsun season.