Saturday, November 29, 2008

Babies arrival of the month

This month my family blessed with 2 new babies in the family.. But both of this cutties not mine (not yet...) One of them are my sister in-law's (my hubby sister) Kak Maya & Abg Syed and the other one from my cousin Hafiz & his wife Zatul.

For my sister in-law this is her 3rd son.. but for my cousin it's their 1st son.. (huuhu.. boys conqure!)

This is Afza Zakrul Bin Hafiz.. My cousin's..


I'm to scared to hold him.. so tiny.. so delicate.. and he cry alot. The tiny voice of him.. adeiii.. Of course lah.. this is a whole new world for him ma.. Mak ngah & my mak are very excited and happy.. They love to carry the baby.. and showing to me once in awhile.. (coz i'm to scared to hold him)


This is baby Zakrul with mommy Zatul


This definitely an inspiration for me and my hubby to have our own baby..

Chyok! Chyok!

No comments: