Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gurly Stuff - Make-up & things

I love make-up. This is one thing i can not go out without (other than my cloth lah.. ). It is some how a miracle or magic tool. It does make a girl prettier.. Can hide the unwanted element on your face, if you got the right skill... Event if you are not that pretty (like me) its can enhance your features and make it noticeable.. again.. if you got the rite skill lah..

Few years back, I was a lousy in make-up. I don’t event know how to put my face powder the right way.. And I don’t know what lip color suites me.. But now, alhamdullilah.. After so many magazine read.. and plenty observation on pretty people.. i think i got the skill quite excellence..

Since there is a few of my gurl friend asking what product I’m using.. how i take care my skin & etc.. So today.. I want to share my make-up, skin care & my toiletries that i use..

Start with my toiletries
My skin care product.. For Face..
For Eyes.. For Lips..
But from all of these collection.. For make-up, I only put on these product on daily basis.. and it only took me 15 minutes to complete it (yeah!)

Then I will have this result lah (compare the result with my sister & my sister in law).. Quite flawless rite? (hehehe..)

I also have little experience as a wedding make-up artist (mak andam).. Here is some of them.. but most of my mak andam experience only from my family member..These two ladies are my auntie's ;)

No comments: