Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello blogger.. Siti's here..

Salaam.. Hello blogger..
Finally.. I got my own blog.. (pretty somemore hehehe).. Thanks to my dear fren Mr. VTCW (
http://vtcwisme.blogspot.com/) who have been my inspiration to have my own place to speak up..




There are many reasons why I choose "Queen of Heart " .. but mainly b'coz..

1. Queen .. of coz b'coz i'm married.. and i'm a queen to my hubby.. and a queen in my life..
2. Heart.. b'coz i'm a lady.. and heart are very Synonym (sinoname) with girl/ladies.. Its also reflect that I have lots of love & heart for my family.. frenz.. and the people that i care.

Wanted to know more about me & my life? Stay tune.. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Siti, welcome to blogsphere. Could not wait to read your interesting post.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to u my fren! Now i'm a blogger! huhuhu..