Thursday, November 6, 2008

Have No Idea lahh @ Tak PaHam lahhh :(

Have you been in any situation that you actually HAVE NO IDEA or TAK FAHAM LAHH or ERR WHAT IS IT AH?? And you feel like wanted to scream about it.. If possible wanted to ask the world WHAT THE HACK is it?? hahaha.. don’t worry.. you are not alone (Michael Jackson got one song with this title.. haha)

I always have this dilemma.. Whether during my daily work or even at home.

At work as a dept senior admin.. I'm the Center Of Information (company general info) for my staff. So I need to know almost everything about company rules & procedure (how to do this, how to apply that) one step ahead (actually few step ahead) from them, & get my self update all the time! NO to 'Have no idea' somehow visibly exist in my job descriptions.

Imagine how hard is it when suddenly I really know nothing about something they ask.. arrghh!! .. Wish I can say “You find out for your self lar! Then you know how difficult it is!" but unfortunately I cannot say that (it's rude lahh.. but occasionally I did use it.. hahaha)

Actually I’m not always 'know everything' kinda person.. but each time 'Have No Idea' or 'Tak Faham Lah' came up.. I try to pour bunch of questions.. just to get my self understand.. and get rid of 'Have No Idea'.. But of coz.. Its not that easy as it seems..

At home.. my hubby always labeled me as "Mrs. know everything".. hahaha.. and each time we arguing about anything, he will constantly kalah! (Most of the time just willing surrender)

Hubby : I think you should be a lawyer instant of an admin lah Yang
Yang : Why?
Hubby : B'coz I'm sure all your opponent sure kalah..
Yang : Huh?
Hubby : Like me lah..


But having the dilemma between something that you forgot or cannot remember and your self is much easier that try to understand people or what are she/he trying to say (Agree?). This is the problem I face everyday (pity me)...

Maybe I should wear this everyday


Rajah : That day aah..when i was on the flight to Bali, I saw that thing...
Mel & CT : What thing? (face start react suspiciously)
Rajah : Whatlah.. I forgot the name.. the colour2 one..
Mel & CT : RAINBOW!
Rajah : Ha! Yalah!.. rainbow
Mel & CT : haiya.. you aa..


When I bumped on to “Hello, What are you trying to say?” situation.. The easies way to do it without getting a headache is.. Keep quiet. So.. if suddenly you find me so quiet in any conversation or borak'ing .. You know that I have huge "TAK FAHAM LAR" in my head :D.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We cannot live without you, as our Senior admin. Siti, gambate.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. dont say like that lah Teh. We all need each other.. we're one team rite? so.. chayuk!!

Anonymous said...

Tie, ur the best SNR admin at Flex ..must SQE dept ler....Be proud of your self....eventhough i'm also given question without full detail.... hehehe...BE THE BEST