Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Have I ever..

Have I ever...Gone snowboarding?
No.

Gotten in a car accident?
Yes, on the first month i got my black myvi.

Written a secret admirer letter to your crush?
Yes, and until now he never knew who secretly admire him

Stayed out until the sun came up?
Yes, once.

Driven a four-wheeler?
Yes. My dad old jeep.

Snuck out of the house?
Yes.

Danced in the rain?
Yes, When i was at boarding school. It was cool! (& got me sick the next day)

Sang to yourself in front of the mirror?
Has anybody not done that?

Thought you were about to die?
Yes, I believe I have.

Tried to get into someone else's car thinking it was yours?
Yes, and it was last week (huaaaaa.. malu!)

Fallen out of a bunk bed?
No.

Called a wrong number and it was someone you knew?
Yes. I thought I was calling my close fren, but it was my brother in law number that i called (very the ganas one..) then i just off the phone! hahaha..

Walked in on someone taking a shower?
Yes. And i cannot tell who was it.

Bought an item of clothing for over RM200?
I don't think so, but for cosmetic stuff.. yes! :D

Sang karaoke?
Yes, Love to karaoke!

Gone on a walk in the middle of the night by yourself?
If walking home from a night on the town counts then yes.

Baked bread from scratch?
No... But I have watched somebody else do it.

Gone water-skiing?
No, but it would be fun to try.

Cheated on a test?
No.

Cried over a dead pet?
Yes. A pet becomes a member of the family..

Eaten so much you threw up?
No, don't think I have.

Skipped school and gone to the mall?
No, I never skipped school.

Worn socks with flip-flops?
Err.. (yes)

Gotten sun-burn so bad you peeled?
Yes. Long time ago..

Been to a nude beach?
Got meh this kind of beach in M'sia?

Listened to a song over and over again because it was just THAT good?
Oh yes! I can really bury myself in a song.

Read the dictionary for the hell of it?
What... the whole dictionary? No lah.. I only open my dictionary occationally.

Hit your best friend out of anger?
No.

Had your picture taken with a stranger?
I am sure I am on many pictures with many strangers (vacation photos), but I can't remember any specific stranger I wanted to be on the same picture with.

Ripped your pants while bending over?
No.

Fallen backward in a chair?
I think I have.

Tried to fly?
Not that I can recall.

Climbed a tree?
Of course! When i was little lah..

No comments: