Monday, January 12, 2009

SS Lim & Paid Rajah Birthday Dinner

Today after work I went to Jusco Bukit Indah (again) with my SQE team. I've been here last week for Chin's farewell.. But today I have different agenda...
Ermm.. Stone Grill seems interesting..


But, what actually I'm doing here?

To celebrate my boss SS Lim & my engineer Paid Rajah birthday. Both of them are Capricorn boys . Rajah birth date is on 9th & Lim on 12th Jan.


See, all here already..
Teh, Thresa, Melissa, Lim, Rajah, Me & Zakiah



Spoon & fork ready!

Now, makan time...

Grill your food people!

Kak Zack showing her grill skill .

Mel also showing her 'cooking on the rock' skill.

But, I cannot just eat the lauk alone.. and so I have my favourite Char kuey tiaw.
Now, birthday cake & birthday song time..
~ happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to Lim & Rajah.. happy birthday to you.. ~

Birthday boys cut the cake nicely ahh..

Nah, this is your gift Lim..

and this is your gift Rajah
Both at them get a special engraved Parker pen. Each with their name on it.

Red colour pen for Lim

Gold colour pen for Rajah
Oh ya, Lim also buy us a box of dark chocolate
Take one lah.. Bitter.. But nice!

Around 9.30 we finished the agenda. Hope we can come & celebrate other party here again.. Till then.. bubai Jusco..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=sophos antivirus 6.5.1 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg