Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jeya Prabu Farewell

Today, yet another farewell party for our dept team. This time.. it's Jeya Prabu farewell. Jeya is our IQC supervisor. A very committed staff to its team and also a good friend to us.. especially me. I treated him as my younger brother.. He also called me as 'Kak CT comel' (I'm always comel one..).

This is Jeya on his last day..
Despite of the hair losses, he actually still young tau..

B'coz of time constrain, my SQE team only having his farewell over a tea break at our cafe. But don't worry.. we will having a 2nd phase of this party next week. Rajah, Me, Teh, Zakiah, Azizul, Jeya, Mel & the camera lady Thresa

Show off our team shirt a bit.. hahaha..

Sure got gift for Jeya. Nah, this is for you my bro.

hahaha.. I even named 'the hand'

What's in the Parker bag?

Of coz Parker pen lor.. only this one specially engraved with Jeya's name

Jeya seems tickled by the photo that I paste inside the card. What so funny about it?

Ha.. This is the photo lah. It's kinda controversial lol. Looks like Jeya did lay his head on my shoulder rite? Actually it's only camera trick lah.. This photo was taken on our Quality Team Building training at Pulai Desaru Resort, 2006

So sad that he has to leave the company. But I know, he sure have a good reason for it. A very talented young man.. I'm sure he can explore his talent much more from what he did here.

Take care Jeya. Thank you for all the knowledge shared, friendship offered & care shown by you. Kak CT sure miss you. Now no one can help me if I'm having problem will IQC admin... (huhuhu.. )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Jeya~

Anonymous said...

You guys know not.. Jeya called me on the next morning (friday). Just to say he miss us already.. huhuhu.. touching.. He wake up early like he usually did.. I laugh at him.. but i know.. he really meant it.. We all miss u to lah Jeya..

Unknown said...

Hi Kak CT and "the gang"...
just like to thank you all for
that great farewell party...
As for the second phase... am really sorry
that I couldn't make it...
But my promise is that I will make up
for it... Thanks again for everything guys...
U r the best team that I have worked with..
C u all very, very soon....
Take care & smile always...