Friday, January 16, 2009

Pinky Friday

Friday morning at SQE dept - Section 1, PCA Building, Flextronics PTP.

Thresa : Cikgu!* you wearing pink also today ah??
(*cikgu is a nick thresa call me b'coz she say I look like a cikgu when I wear my spectical, in a way.. I'm cikgu to her..)

Ct : Yalah, what's wrong with it? What do you meant ' also'?

Thresa : Me, Melissa also accidentally wear pink baju kurung today.. hahaha

Mel walk in to office.. and start smiling from distance.

Mel : Abislah.. hari pinky today.. But we never plan anything rite?

Thresa : No. We never plan one.. We got good chemistry ah?

Ct : Maybe yes.. but I didn't think so much when I grab this baju kurung this morning. I woke up late & this is the solution of my lateness, no need to be iron ma! hahahaa..

Thresa, Melissa & my self sitting in one row in our qubical.. it's kinda funny see all wearing pink baju kurung. Ann - our assistant technician also wearing pink.. and so our friday officially called as Pinky Friday.


Me, Thresa, Ann & Melissa - SQE dept gurls on Pinky Friday

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plan for another round of pinky SQE day (for girl only), i missed the first round. :)

Anonymous said...

Teh O.. we never plan anything ma.. if we planned sure zakiah also will wear pink.

Anonymous said...

WOW! nice blog and nice song, siti.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog ah Pauline..