Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some One Else's Misfortune, My Gain

Have you ever come to a situation where "someone else's misfortune, your gain" ?. Good for you, bad for them. It couldn't be both, and yet it would seem to be, depending on your perspective.

This a lesson that I gain from somene else's misfortune..
Today, I when to Pejabat Agama Islam Johor to get Nikah application form for my brother. I went there with my mak, hubby & my bro's fiance - Zila. I happen to meet my bro-exgf over there as well.

Guess what she's doing here? She wanted to get divorce application form... Kesian dia.. Just got married about a year & just got a baby boy.. She has been cheated by her husband. He got married (2nd wife) behind her back. I felt sorry for her misfortune..

What I gain?
Well, the incident got me & my hubby thinking & thanking for what he have. Alhamdullilah.. we still have each other, we cherish our love everyday, we love our family so dearly & we hope we will never have to face the 'unwanted' decision ever.


Syukur, alhamdullilah.. Love you Yang!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

xgfren angah? yang cun giler tu? lawa tu? apesal la cari lain laki dia tu? BANGANG!!!!

Siti Norazlina said...

ha ah.. tu lah orgnya.. Kesian dia.. nangis2 citer ngan mak aku.. yg menambah sakit atinyer tu.. Laki dia pie kawin ngan Janda anak 3! Buta ker apa laki dia tu.. dpt bini cantik giler, baik giler.. dia bleh wat mcm tu! aku rasa dia kena mandrem ngan si janda tu.. arr..

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I over precise post. Specially the designation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 220 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 190 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?