Friday, January 23, 2009

Good Bye My Friendz.. I'm gonna miss u all..

This is the last working week for my company before taking long Chinese New Year holiday.. Cuti lagi another 1 week.. adeii.. My leave balance dah -ve. Lucky I already did few replacement.. Otherwise, my next gaji sure below my basic pay.. huaaaa.. die!

Today also few of my gurl friends saying bye bye to Flex.. They leaving the company with VSS (Voluntarily Separation Scheme)..

Faizah, Admin Asst from QA dept. She is the one who teach me around when I just joint this company. Thanks a lot Faiz!


Hajira from Document Ctl Dept. She is my Sabahan buddy, always got chance to gossiping in our Sabah language if she's around.. Kurang satu sudah kawan seSabah ku..


Rohaida (front in all yellow) from ME dept. Among my good frenz from Flex Senai and still good frenz till now.


All of them taking VSS offered by the company. I'm thinking to taking it also.. but my service duration in this company just reaching to 4 years. Kinda rugi if I take the VSS now. Maybe I can consider about it when I reached to 5 years service... Can ah boss? :D


To all my frens.. Thanks alot for being a good frenz to me.. Good luck & don't forget us here.. I'm sure gonna miss you all.. bubai..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huuhuu wei...jgnla plan kak ct...huhuhu choi choi...

Anonymous said...

Cannot imagine my working life without you. So, don't take VSS by yourself alone, if VSS, invite me together ar?

Haha, sound like we are threatening someone now.

Anonymous said...

huhuhu.. cannot imagine my self working with different team member.. we lose few of out team mate already.. huaaa.. if you guys taking VSS please let me know ok.. so that I won't be left alone...

Anonymous said...

I offer to...

Anonymous said...

What's the time?
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online eul

Anonymous said...

No way!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy lipitor hgvjt
buy lexapro online vodep