Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 Recap

2008 has come to an end.. This is some recap of highlights of my life in 2008. Not entirely lah.. but Almost.. Up and down on Siti Norazlina's life.. Here you go..

JAN 08
My auntie wedding - Cik Mai & Zam. Cik Mai is my mom youngest sister out of her 16 siblings
FEBRUARY 08
Company Annual Dinner - Flextronics Senai Appreciation Nite a.k.a Annual Dinner
Me & my sister - Uda

1st Town Hall at Flex Senai - Brings a bad new to all Flex Senai employee. Flex Senai will mearge with Flex PTP. And all of us have to move there. Here is where the very 1st VSS for us has been offered.

MARCH 08
My Manager leaving - Mr. KM Tai leaving the company. I've work with him since he was only a Senior Engineer. Felt sad that he decide to leave us. He is a very good leader to my SQE team. Support us & trained us to be better staff. I felt honour having the chance working with him. And I think Mr. Tai must be proud leaving behind a good memory & a good employee. I heard currently he work somewhere in China .. Good for you Mr. Tai!

Mr. Tai on his last day - Got Guess watch from my SQE Team

MAY 08

My Best friend wedding - Aina & Ajeep. Both of them are my class mate. Believe it or not, me & my other gurlfrenz who responsible in match making of these two people.


My auntie wedding - Bibi Hasnah & Fadzil. Cik Bibi is my mak 3rd youngest sister out of her 16 siblings. Err.. I did the beading work for Cik Bie & her hubby's baju nikah. Now she's already 8 month pregnant..



My Best Leader leaving - Mr. Prabagaren young leader that has been the best leader that I ever meet in my entire carrier (up to now). He always sets his target high so that we push our self (SQE team) to the fullest in archiving the best for our work, team & self performance. Not to much if I say he has been among the popular bachelor in Flex Senai with good looks & loud voice. A good leader, good fren & carring brother to my SQE Team.. Really miss you lah bro.. Now he work in Penang in manufacturing field as a QA Manager.

Praba on his last day - also got a watch as gift from my team

JUNE 08


My dept Technician leaving - Shahrizan has work with SQE team more than 1 year. He has given a very good support & gain much more knowledge from Flex Senai. Currently he's working at near by factory as Senior Technician. End of year 2008 he was bless with a new baby girl - Tahniah!

Shahrizan & his older child - He got Nokia phone on his last day from my team.

My Omar was stolen - My family lost our adobted child to his long lost birth mother. Omar Shah 6 years old, also known as Omar Rojek (nick given by my brother-Angah) was given to my mak by his own father ( father & mother devoced). He has been abused by his own step mother & step siblings for almost 5 years.

In 6 month under our care, Omar finally managed to recover from his trauma & able to talk, eat, sleep which he can't do all this while. Me & my family love Omar so dearly. Poor Omar.. his long lost birth mother denay our love & care for him and stole him away from us.. My mak cried when ever she remember Omar.. Tak per mak.. tuhan maha adil.. (...crying also...)




JULY 08

SQE Bowling Happy Time - After Praba, Mr. Tai & Shah leaving my team, things getting dull in my team. And so we organize this SQE bowling happy time every week to make sure our friend & team bonding didn't fade.. We did this until the last week before transfer to Flex PTP.



AUGUST 08

Last month at Flex Senai - SQE team confirm to be transfer to Flex PTP on 1st week of Sept. After 4 years service in this place.. It does make me sad to leave this place.. (huaaa.. )



Flex Senai

SEPTEMBER 08

First month at Flex PTP- We finally transfered to Flex PTP. We experience all the hard sweats to get used to this new environment.

Flex PTP

My best buddy in Flex Senai leaving - Sakiah my best buddy & her hubby taking over their family bussines. And so she's leaving the company with VSS offered. All the best Kiah!


My SQE Buka Puasa Buffet - 1st time I did initiate a gathering for my team since we transfered to PTP. We enjoy eating with resonable price at Good Hope Hotel.


My 29th Birthday - 15th Sept is my birthday (keep this date in your mind ahh). I celebrate my birthday with family & hubby (as usual). This year party was initiate by my 2 sister - Uda & adik.



OCTOBER 08

Hari Raya - This year I still celebrate Hari Raya at my parents house & my grany house. This is 2nd year I celebrate Raya as a wife. Maybe 2009 me & hubby will celebrate it at my in-law house in Sabah (huhuhu..)


My family Open House - Every year my family will organize an Open House for Raya. Since its 'economy crisis year' , we try to keep the celebration moderate but still meriah!


my SQE team also came - Kak zack & Jeya


NOVEMBER 08


SQE nite out - This is the very first movie i watch together with my collegue since we transfered to PTP.

Zack & Thres Birthday - Our Snr. Engineer Zakiah & our technician Thresa celebrate their 1st birthday at Flex PTP.



Official Closing of Flex Senai - Flex Senai are officially closed & moved to Flex PTP.


DECEMBER 2008

Attend Beading Class By Nora Beading - The 3rd beading class that I've attend up to now.


Year End Sales Shopping Spree - Spending my 1 week company shutdown holiday, shopping for my self & for my siblings big day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to be one part of yours, and joining together as a wonderful team.

Anonymous said...

Good re-cap....
great to be one of the team..
Thanx team for all the knowledge and good support you guys gave to me last yr..since I'm new haha

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum puan. Good morning & hope you’re in a pink of health. Saya nak tanya sikit pasal flex senai. Puan kata flex senai dah tutup tapi recently saya tengok flex senai ada dua and boths still beroperasi, boleh saya mohon pencerahan dari puan? Sebab saya nak cuba mohon kerja di flex tapi confuse flex mana patut saya apply. Tq