Friday, January 23, 2009

My black Myvi eating my money!

Today I when back from office tumpang Ida's car. My car pooler-Zakiah, have to take half day leave. As you know today is Ida last day, so she's taking some time to say goodbye to her friends.. and so I went back also lambat abit lah..


I reached to Saleng Petronas where my hubby usually pick me up by 7pm. My hubby face already one kind. Why? Coz he got plan to go Pasir Gudang tonite and 'The Wife' pulak balik lambat..


As he start the engine of our Black Myvi.. 1 time.. silent.. 2 time.. silent.. 3 time..Silent!!!! Huaa Black Myvi cannot start lah! Then hubby go checking the engine.. see what's wrong with it. Confirm! Battery kong! My hubby face getting worst.. takoootttt..


I called my Abah asked for his help. Abah said he can only come after perform Magrib prayer.. Oh yalah! It's Magrib already.. Then my hubby try ask help from Salleh my sister's bf... He sending her sister to work now.. only can reach Saleng after Magrib also... die..


Fuh..fuh.. fuh.. patient ct.. Relax.. We can solve this.. About 8pm my Abah arrive, bring together battery from my brother Honda City.. pinjam kejap. Who knows when things looks like almost ok.. My hubby pulak placed the battery wrongly.. dah lah spark & all the smoke came up.. and fius burn! adoiiii.. What a bad luck we got in to today..


The conclusion is.. Salleh manage to do something with the fuse. After almost 3 hours struggling, we at last can go back home. My hubby still when to Pasir Gudang that nite by Salleh's car.. and me? My purse koyak lah pay for the new battery & fuse!! This black Myvi start to eating my money more and more now adays.. adoiiii..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe can try to use battery jumper to start engine?

Already get RM625 rebate?

Siti Norazlina said...

Teh O ah, my battery was dry battery type lah. Kenot use jumper kot.. I already got the RM625 rebate last month.. but still not enough to cover the insurance renewal cost.. still need to add another RM200+ maa.. koyakkk..

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.