Sunday, January 25, 2009

I got free holiday voucher!

Sister : Along! Ko nak voucher hotel free tak?

Me : Mestilah nak!

Sister : I got a call from Swiss Garden Hotel.. offer me this 3 days 2 nite stay at their place..

Me : Hey.. Where you got all the money? You using your study loan ah? I tell mak...

Sister : No lah you silly! The Swiss Garden Hotel giving this voucher to promote their hotel.. My celcom number happen to be the lucky one they called!

Me : Then you go lah.. what for offer to me plak? Wanted to make me jealous lah tu..

Sister : Its like this.. Yes i won the thing.. but I cannot claim it.. coz I'm below 25 years old. So, I ask them to give it to you.

Me : Boleh ker?

Sister : Boleh lah ni.. that's why I'm telling you now..

Me : Serious ker nih? yahooooo!!

Sister : But you have to claim the voucher your self at Ci**B**k tower. Bring abg (my hubby) along tau..

Me : OK! No problemo

So, I did claim the voucher later that evening. I've prepare mentally for any hidden agenda they might have since giving a free vacation its kinda fishy for me. Guess what.. they does have hidden agenda.. but don't worry I managed to over come it.. and I got the voucher anyway.. hahaha...


See...



This voucher only valid withing 3 month after issued date.. Since I never when for honeymoon after my wedding day, I'm planning to use this voucher as our honeymoon get away... Maybe around March.. see lah how..

Btw, don't be jealous ha..

No comments: