Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Am I a pink freak?

No doubt, I love pink. Almost 80% things in my life is in PINK!. Even my blog is pink! I got my hubby influence by the pink also. He use to say 'geli' to pink.. now have few shirt collection in pink! (yes!)

I know.. its too gurlish.. but.. its sweet ma.. I'm sure Mel also agree with me. If you ever got chance to see my wadrobe.. sure you will find this colour pallet in most of my baju. hahaha..

Recently, I when to Giant Hypermarket with my hubby. He wanted to find a tool box to keep all his hardware. Me on the other hand got no interest to buy anything, since I already buy my groceries 2 days before. Jalan punya jalan.. alamak! Pink!!!!

Cannot tahan my self seeing this pretty pink stuff.. hehehe.. They i buy lah..

Fluffy pink room slipper


Pretty Pink Stationery Set

I know.. it's kinda childish rite? Never mind lah.. I like ma..

1 comment:

Ms. MeLisSa said...

Wah wah...ni saje nk buat I jealous ker...hahaha great to hav sumone dat really adore pink as much as I do...hehehe Pinky Gurl Rockz!!! yeay!