Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Weekend Journey - Saturday

I don't have much rest this weekend (again)... My schedule are so tight.. But I won't complain about anything.. Even though I'm so damn tired! Coz this time.. I when to places to find things that I like.. (huhuhuuuu..)


Early Morning
When to service my Blacky Myvi at Produa service center - Impian Emas. After a shocking incident last nite.. I guess now Blacky Myvi would 'feel' much better if I take care her health. Hopefully she won't need to go to 'clinic' any time soon.


Slightly before Noon
Fetch my younger sister at Pasir Gudang. Her old Honda civic got 'sick' & when for some 'operation'. I'm being a good sister, fetch her & bring her home lah..

* Come across a triple accident at Pasir Gudang - Jb road. Causing a very2 jammed road.

Noon until late afternoon
Spoil my self in SSF (again). This time I'm doing serious shopping.. Roses shopping! (Mel, jangan jeles.. I got it all in pink!) And definitely no 'sesat' for me this time. But 'jakun' time for my sister as this is her 1st time here. hahaha..

Brought 4 bun of this pink roses for RM 8.70/bun. Each bun got 5 roses . Gorgeous!


This vase for RM6.70 with champagne colour roses for RM8.70/bun.. Err but this is not for the hantarans ok.. I will put it on my work station (to tease all my gurl frens! hahaha)

Nite after dinner

Start 1st stage of preparing hantaran for my sister engagement. Tired.. cannot go further.. to be continue soon..



Tomorrow.. mission to find Blacky Myvi new 'shoes' ..

No comments: