Friday, February 20, 2009

My 4th year working in Flex

Today ngam2 my 4th year of service in Flextronics... Huhuhu! Alhamdullilah.. I'm still employed till now. Looking back to the pass 4 years here.. so many lesson I've learn, friends I meet and I even found my life partner here!

Before I join this company on the 20th Feb 2005. I was working in training provider company in KL as DTP (desktop publishing) graphic designer for 3 years. I start looking out for other opportunity when that company facing financial problem.

I got my current post immediately after spending 4 hours interview with QA Director at that time -Mr. PK Ham. That's where I became one of SQE team. Even tho this post is not my 'speciality' but I managed to blend between administration & computer science. . Alhamdullilah, I've been honour and promoted to Senior tittle on the 3rd year.

Now after 4 years of service, I still try to give the best to my team. Help them when ever I can & the best I can. Hope I can stay with this team much longer, but the future not ours to see rite? We can only hope & pray..

1 comment:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Soon, I will be 4th year also, which is 4 months after your 4th years.