Friday, February 27, 2009

I Almost Got Blacky Accident!

I almost got my Blacky Myvi accident just now.. Huaaaaa.. Rasa nak nangis... :( But Alhamdullilah.. Nothing happen.. Stupid me! Dah tau rabun.. Driving without wearing my glasses!


The story is like this.. Me & hubby have to send Azrie (my hubby's nephew) off to Skudai. Azrie need to catch bus to KL by 11pm. We thought if keluar by 10.30pm would be just nice lah.. Skudai is not that far ma.. 15 minute dah sampai..


Who would know rite before 10.30pm heavy jam at Senai main road! What?? Police road blocks!!! Adoii.. that's means.. I have to drive lah.. My hubby got no driving licence ma.. and so this rabun pretty lady have to take the wheel..


Everything was ok all the way from Senai to Skudai.. Until i reached at front of MPJBT. I should have stay at the left lane before i can make my U turn under Tun Aminah's fly over.. But No! I rushed to over take a slow moving lorry infront of me.. & almost langgar road divider!!! huaaa... I cannot see clearly.. Lucky my hubby sempat shout to warn me. Apa lagi.. conner baring lah..


Hubby : Astagfirullah.. Awak tak nampak ker yangg???
Me : .... silence...


Hahaha.. The most important thing.. We all ok.. My Blacky ok.. Alhamdullilah.. This is definitely a lesson for me.. Never drive without clear sight! or at least.. wear your spectical if you are rabun like me..

1 comment:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Drive at the night is quite dangerous and need to pay extra precaution. Like me have "shangkwong" that hardly adjust distance of car thru the light, so have to drive slow. Hehe.