Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Weekend Journey - Sunday

2nd day of my weekend journey. Today journey with mission! To find a new 'shoes' for my Blacky Myvi..cayok!! Early morning (7am) we already make our move. Me, My hubby, my younger sister & her BF - Salleh.

Adeii.. still ngantuk lar.. but can smile :)

But why need to go so early? Because.. we wanted to have our breakfast at the Kluang Railway Station kopitiam. This place is famous with their old style preparing bread toast & coffee.. heaven! Still early morning the place already crowd with people!.. We have to stand outside & wait for next empty table.. adoiii.. sabar2..

After that, we make our move to find the 'new shoes' . Where are we heading? Batu Pahat lahhh.. This is the place where you can get a good quality 'car shoes' with very reasonable price! serious! Errr.. Car shoes = Sport rim :D


Jalan punya jalan.. survey punya survey.. we finally found the purrrfect 'shoes' for Blacky Myvi here at CT Auto Service.. Erk! CT? I have my own auto service shop meh? hahahah.. Not!!




Tada!!.. this is Blacky new shoes (rim) Boleh lah.. Suits my Blacky nicely.. Sapa pilih? Me lorr.. But only agree to buy it after approved by my hubby :D

Abg mechanic installing Blacky new shoes with new tire after replacing the springs. Errmm.. My hubby sibuk inter frame.. as usual..

Bye bye my dearest standard rims.. You have given me great service for more than 3 years.. thanks a lot.. I'll miss you..


Later that day, we all tired already.. lapar some more.. We decide to stop a while at Ayer Hitam on the way back.. and have our late lunch there. If already in Ayer Hitam.. You never buy crafty item there.. rugi! Ayer Hitam are well know place for craft item & also for hantaran craft. So, die2 I must buy something here.. :D
Adoii yaii... Exhaust.. but happy.. Blacky got her new pretty sporty shoes.. me.. got flowee shopee.. Erk! Alamak! Forget to take picture Blacky Myvi with her new pretty sporty shoes.. later lah.. Till then.. bubai..


3 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Hey, i bought the similar sport rim, same brand, but with 8 wings (yours are 5 wings). How much you spend?

Siti Norazlina said...

similar meh? I never really look at ur sport rim before.. I guess we got same interest huh? hahaha.. How much I spend ah? Rims + tayar + springs + standard nuts + lock nuts + labour charge = RM 1730 (if i'm not mistaken) How much yours?

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

4 news tyres, 4 news sport rims, 4 sets of special nut, trade in old sport rim, allignment, labor cost, FOC nut opener, all together RM1200. But our boss said very expensive.