Saturday, February 14, 2009

Everything Happens With A Reason

Everything does happen with a reason. I believe it's already written by HIM that way.. Whether it's good or bad.. it does meant to happen.. It's a takdir (faith).. In Islam we believe in this.. It's call Qada' & Qadar (Decree and Destiny).

Yah, something (unfortunate) did happen to me & hubby last night. My hubby's nephew motorbike has been stolen! It's was parked at our front porch. This happens while I & my hubby went away to my mother's house and no one at home.


Imagine how scared I was when we found our front gate open wide & the bike missing! Ya Allah.. only god know how shaking my body at that time.. Terkejut!! We suspected the thief has targeted the bike quiet some time and just waited for the rite time.

Police report has been made that night by my hubby & his nephew. If we lucky enough, maybe we will get back the bike. But we never put high hope for that to happen. And this is what i told my hubby later that night.


" Tak perlah.. kita redha je. Ada hikmah di sebalik apa yang jadi ni"
and my hubby too agree..
“Everything does happens with a reason.. “
* Redha = Consent or willing

1 comment:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Budhist believe on circulation. Maybe your nephew owe the thief something before this, and have to pay back lor. However, after clear all the debt, we will relief. BTW, need to go a lot of good thing, then only can go back to the side of GOD.