Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally I Got The Date! Chayok!!

Don't know you guys perasan ker tak.. all this while that my blog post didn't have any date appear... The reason is.. my blog got problem with some HTML coding.. Weird rite, telling stories but you don't know when its happening..

And so I struggle my brain to think of something.. I study my blog HTML.. read some tips & trick from the web... Try & error here and there.. The result??. (chayok! chayok!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tada! My blog post dates finally appear! Hahaha.. I managed to repair the error! (horayyyy!!)

2 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

HTML code expert, next time teach me. I want to do amendment at my blog skin also.

Siti Norazlina said...

Haiya Teh, its easy actually.. hahaha.. I'm not that expert lah.. I'll become sofware engineer if I'm that expert.. hahaha..