Saturday, February 21, 2009

One Fun but Exhauting Saturday

What I did until got exhaust? Nope, I'm not working today.. Yes, I go jalan² with hubby.. Where? Let's see..

Morning
When to Al-Rajhi bank at Tmn Molek to settle some important thing. They open this Saturday & Sunday just for a good customer like me.

Afternoon
When for kite sightseeing at Pesta Layang², Pasir Gudang. So hot.. panas terik! me & my hubby cannot tahan melting under the sun.. Only spend 1+ hour there.


Late Afternoon
Begging my hubby to drop by awhile took me 2.5 hours actually at
SSF. SSF is a home deco mart. They also have a lot of wedding craft item. I wanted to buy some ribbons for my sister's hantaran, so I should take only about 30 minutes rite?.

Funny things happen, who knows that I would be lost inside SSF gallery. Shame! Maybe my mind got blur in the fabulousness of their designs.. Iyerlah, org perempuan.. Sure like all the pretty things rite? Seriously, if you like decorating.. you definitely should go here & be inspired by their design.. It's so cantik you know!


Before dawn
Reached home.. lapar lah pulak.. But too tired already..Malasnya nak masak.. Take a nap for awhile.. wake-up and cook fried kuey tiaw for me & hubby.

Thanks to hubby for being understanding & patience with me. Love u!

No comments: