Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shopping Makes Me Feel Better(?)

After tiring day at class & teman my hubby to his swimming session yesterday.. This morning migraine struck my head.. adoiii.. I hate when this happen.. but, what to do.. I cannot just waste my weekend sitting on the bed can I?


With out taking any medicine to reduce my migraine.. Me & my hubby when to Giant Plentong. The plan is just to upgrade my hubby's PSP games, but who knows that he would suddenly found a replacement for his broken Nokia hand phone?

forgot to take the actual picture. This one.. i kidnap from Sony Ericsson website
Event though it's second handed.. but this Sony Ericsson W580i is still in good condition.. And so i bought it for him.. What i get for my self? Nothing much.. only a pair of sandal from Summit (hehehe..)
My hubby felt so happy.. and he agreed to teman me window shopping at Jusco Tebrau City after that. I didn't spent so much .. just get my self 2 item only..

Blusher from Body Shop
& one Disney baby outfit.
Cute rite? Uik! baby outfit?? for who? I don't even have a baby yet... hemm.. According to Indonesian say, if you want to get a baby soon.. keep a baby cloth in your house.. Since I don't have any baby's baju in the house.. then i bought one lah.. Just to try my luck.. who knows.. (insyallah..)
Did this little shopping spree cure my migraine? The answer is yes! Not entirely.. but it does reduce my pain.. (alhamdullilah.. ) Its kinda proven to me that hopping does makes me feel better

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shopping, i like it.

Hehe, i have bought a lot of CNY cloth alreadn. 2 long sleeve shirt, 1 t-shirt, 1 sleeveless shirt, 1 singlet, 2 short pants, 1 jean, and hehe, a sexy underwear. Wuahaha.

Plan to buy more, but no money...

Anonymous said...

wahhhhh sexy underwear.. Miss ET please watch out!! Sexy Teh is comingggg.. (har har har)