Monday, December 15, 2008

My Youngest Sister di Risik Orang.. (ahhhh..)

Last 2 week ago.. A rombongan of people came to my parents house. Why they came? Ermm.. they wanted to asked for my sister hand.. Org melayu kata Merisik.. How many of them? Just count how many cups here..

Actually, my parents does not know that these people coming bringing their hajat (intention) to merisik my youngest sister. Thought they only came to visit.. Even my sister didn't know that her BF is sending his parents to merisik her tonite.. (wahhhh..)

Mak looking at me with a big question mark on her face (hahahaha.. ) Confirmed merisik ni..


After the rombongan when back, my parent discuss about the merisik with my sister. Does she want to be enggaged to her BF soon. Why my parent ask this kind of question? B'coz my sister still studying - 3rd year in JB Politechnic. She wanted to futher her study aboard somemore after that.. Does she wants to get engaged this early?

My abah started questioning my sister & inserted some khutbah (as usual)
My sister? Pening.. (jawab.. jgn tak jawab cik Hajar.. cak pung.. cak pung..)


But alhamdullilah.. after a week of thinking & consideration. My sister agree to get enggaged. So end of February 2009 we going to have another engagement in the house! (huhuhuuu!!)

No comments: