Monday, December 22, 2008

Company Shut Down for 2 Weeks

My company going to shut down for 2 weeks starting 22nd Dec 08 until 5th Jan 09. You can consider this as end year holiday for the staff.. But, 2 weeks? What the heck should I do within this 2 weeks? Go holiday somewhere? My hubby has to work.. no one can teman me.. I'll easily get boring if I just sit around at home and do nothing.. ni tak boleh jadi.. I have to plan something..

So here is some of my draft plan..

1st week of shut down week
1. Come to work (still), do SYP database for year 2009. (approved by my bos & my big big bos)
2. Attend beading workshop by Kak Nora from Nora Manik on 27th Dec.

2nd week of shut down week
1. Help youngest sister prepare her engagement stuff (hantaran, find baju & etc)
2. Help my only brother on his wedding preparation (since he's currently on board, looks like I have to
decide on behalf of him)
3. Pamper my self with little shopping spree (I don't really trust my self on this)

No comments: