Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Liza got me Shopping again.. (huaaaa)

8.30am - Today is Tuesday.. and I still on my bed.. adooii.. So lazy to wake up.. After a boring day at work yesterday, I decide just to take the shut down leave from today onwards.

8.45am - Received SMS from Liza asking if I'm working or not today. She asked me to teman her to shopping at Jusco Tebrau City. Teman only meh? (really don't trust my self on this statement). After get approval from my hubby.. I agreed to teman Liza.

Around 11.20am we reached Jusco Tebrau.. Huhu! we get to park rite in front of the main door. It's still early lol.. Some more it's normal working day for most of the people. Inside Ladies Dept, me & Liza take our separate way. Around 1 hour we meet up.. and pay our item at the cashier.
I'm not sure what did Liza buy.. but this is what I get for my self!

Byk nyerrr.. Actually its been quite a while I didn't shop like this.. All my outfit to office pun dah out dated.. (sian.. ) Even my fren Mr.Teh shop for his office attire much more frequent than me..
Opp! the shopping spree haven't end yet.. but 1'st we need to makan.


We continue to Lady Like boutique, Jeans Studio and Vincci /Padini. I wanted to find a new jeans.. but semua tak berkenan. Oh ya, I bought another sandal from Vincci

Reached home around 5pm. So tired.. Wanted to sleep.. That's all for the day..ZZzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A got a lot of office attire meh? 13 long sleeve shirts only mar...err..quite many hor..hehe.