Monday, December 29, 2008

My blue Monday

I come to work today (Monday). According to my plan.. I shouldn't be working this week. I don't have anything to do at home actually.. Kak Zack also coming to work.. So, I just follow lah..

Reach the company - So many empty parking lot, no noise from the machine in production.. not even noise from the offices.. such a silence morning. This is b'coz, there is only 2 project currently running.. Xerox & Ruckus. Other project when for the shut down holiday..

In my office.. only me, Kak Zack, Yoges & Thres coming to work.. Even the air-condition haven't switch up when we came in.. haiya.. Everything need to wait for Siti..

Nothing much I did today actually.. continue my SYP a bit.. and get board after that.. Haiya.. so blue lah today.. Eh! No wonder lah.. I wear blue shirt with blue tudung rupanya.. (hahahaha.. )


But seriously.. I'm so board today.. balik jommm!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tot is 5/Jan/09, but actually is 29/Dec/08, right?

Anonymous said...

Ya lah.. this happen on the second week of our shut down.. not recently lah Teh.. haiya..