Saturday, December 27, 2008

Beading Workshop with Kak Nora from Nora Manik

27th Dec 08 - I attended beading class (again) by Kak Nora & Lily (kak nora's sister) from Nora Manik. You all already know that I've been to beading class by Amoi twice before rite? Then why I still wanted to join Kak Nora's class?


Becoz.. Kak Nora got her own beading technique. She have been my beading Idol for so long.. Her signature beading pattern called 'Shimmering Flora' is totally drop dead gorgeous.. She never open any class in JB.. All of her class is in KL, this is her 1st. I cannot resist the opportunity. So, I bring along 3 of my office mate to the class.. Liza, Julie & Ida


The class took place somewhere at Skudai. I've learn 20 beading technique + so many tips + bonus! the shimmering flora technique (I love this!)


Kak Nora in action


Even though me & Julie already have some basic knowledge on beading.. but we both are among the slowest student of the day (huh!) This is becoz we wanted to make sure all the knowledge we gain really get in our head. But hey, we are among the first to complete our 20 technique. And Julie won Kak Nora's beads work sample (horayyy!)

Me & Julie concentrate on our peace of art

This is the result!
Nora Manik Beading Class Batch 5-08
Kak Nora's sis, Ida, Me, Julie, Lily, kak Nora's sister (standing) *
Mas, Kak Long, Kak Nora (the sifoo), Kak Huzaimah, Liza (sit)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I about the collection should have more info then it has.